|FAQ - Summer Camp|
When registering online you will need to be aware of the following discount codes. Only one discount code will be accepted when registering online. If you are eligible for multiple discounts, please contact the Camp Wyoming office for assistance.
Bring 3 New Friends = FRIENDHALF
Summer Volunteer Parent = PARENT25
Short Week Discounts:
2nd Child Attending = 2CHILDSHORT
3rd Child Attending = 3CHILDSHORT
4th Child Attending = 4CHILD SHORT
Same Child Attends Twice = 2WEEKSHORT25
Campership = CAMPERSHIP50
Full Week Discounts:
2nd Child Attending = 2CHILDFULL
3rd Child Attending = 3CHILDFULL
4th Child Attending = 4CHILDFULL
Same Child Attends Twice = 2WEEKFULL50
Campership = CAMPERSHIP100
Church Payments to Camp Wyoming:
Church Pays 100% = CHURCHFULL
Church Pays 80% = CHURCH80
Church Pays 75% = CHURCH75
Church Pays 66% = CHURCH66
Church Pays 50% = CHURCH50
Church Pays 33% = CHURCH33
Church Pays 25% = CHURCH25
Church Pays 20% = CHURCH20
Church Pays $100 = CHURCH100
1. How do I register and pay for Camp? Register online at www.campwyoming.net and pay the camp fee by Paypal or Credit Card. OR - Register by completing the paper registration form and mail it to Camp with the $100 deposit. Registrations are processed on a first-come first-serve basis.
3. Does my child need a physical health exam prior to attending camp? Yes. We require that your child has received a physical examination from a doctor within 24 months of the start of their specific camp. Your child's school physical examination will be sufficient. Please ensure that your child's doctor completes the Camp Wyoming health form with the appropriate information.
4. Can I bring a friend? Yes. Campers are encouraged to bring friends. Please indicate on the registration form if the friends would like to be roommates.
5. Regarding the age range, is it the Grade you are going into OR the Grade you just completed? It is the grade your child will complete at the end of this school year.
6. Can you accommodate special dietary needs? Yes. We provide healthy and appropriate alternatives to campers who are vegetarian, lactose intolerant, or gluten intolerant.
7. Does the Camp have storm shelters? Yes. The Camp has four large facilities that serve as shelters during inclement weather. The Camp office is equipped with a weather radio as wll as an indoor weather system scanner to be aware of any weather alerts in the state.
8. What is the refund policy? Refunds, minus $25 for administrative costs, will be made if the cancellation is received four (4) weeks prior to the start of the camp/activity. Requests for refunds due to illness or accident must be accompanied by a doctor's note. No refund will be issued for early departure due to camper violation of policy (i.e. tobacco use, inappropriate behavior, etc.) or for reasons of personal choice (i.e. homesickness).
9. Camp Policies: Camp Wyoming prohibits the use of drugs, alcohol, or tobacco in camp or during off camp trips. Anyone possessing these substances will be in violation of this policy and will be asked to leave Camp without refund. Camp Wyoming is open to all people without discrimination because of race, color, sex, age, handicap, national origin, or religion.
10. Is there financial assistance available? Yes. Camperships are available through most churches. However, if your church does not offer summer camperships, Camp Wyoming has limited funds which are available for those in need. ($100 Campership towards a full week of camp or $50 Campership towards a shortened week of camp.) We can help you find a way to make camp financially possible for every child who wishes to part of Christ's family at camp. Campership applications can be printed HERE and sent in with your paper registration form.
11. Do you offer any discounts? Yes. Camp Wyoming offers several discounts.
A. Early Bird Rate: The Early Bird Rate applies to the camp fee if registrations are postmarked by April 30, 2013.
B. Bring a Friend Discount: Receive 50% off your camp fee if you recruit three summer campers who have never attended Camp Wyoming.
C. Family Discount Full Week: 1st child pays full price, 2nd child receives $10 off, 3rd child receives $20 off, and 4th child receives $30 off.
D. Family Discounts Shortened Week: 1st child pays full price, 2nd child received $5 off, 3rd child receives $10 off, and 4th child received $15 off.
E. Second Week Discount: Receive a $50 discount if you participate in a second full week of camp; $25 if you participate in a second parital week.
F. Volunteer Counselor Discount: Receive a $25 discount towards one of your children's camp fee.