Make a Gift to Camp
Camp Wyoming serves thousands of summer campers and retreat participants each year. The camp also offers its facilities and activities for retreats, reunions, and other events throughout the year. Your gift ensures that camp will continue to serve as an effective resource for people of all ages to grow in their faith, build community, and experience sacred space.
Fundraiser: Raffle for Free Week of Summer Camp
Just for the summer of 2022, families, individuals, and groups can choose to enter a 1/50 raffle to win a free week of camp for next summer (2023). Each $25 buys you one entry, and you can purchase as many entires as you’d like. The deadline to enter is August 31, and the number of entries is limited to 50, which means your entry guarantees you at least a 1 in 50 chance! Don’t have kids to send to camp? That’s okay! Consider purchasing an entry for kids from your church, workplace, or neighborhood. TTT Chapters, churches, and organizations can choose to enter the raffle as well. Click the donate button above and choose the raffle option to purchase your entry today!
Where can I direct my gift?
- General Fund – Your gift will provide support to our program, staff training & development, facility upkeep, and insurance.
- Scholarship Fund – Camp Wyoming has a scholarship fund that will support a family wishing to send their child or children to camp. Your gift will help us serve more families in need.
- Friend’s Club –Camp Wyoming has an opportunity for individuals, couples, families, and organizations to support the camp through an annual giving club. This club allows us to improve and expand the Camp Wyoming program and facilities.
What options are available to make a gift?
- Click on the “Donate” button to make an online contribution.
- Mail a check to the Camp Office at 9106 42nd Avenue, Wyoming, IA 52362.
- Make a monthly contribution through an automatic deduction from your checking account. Fill out the linked form and email (email@example.com) or mail it back to us.
- Give through Amazon! You can check out our Amazon Wish List and choose items to purchase on behalf of the camp. Mail your items to the Camp Office at 9106 42nd Ave., Wyoming, IA 52362.
- Camp Wyoming has an account to receive gifts of stock. Camp’s policy is to liquidate the gift upon receipt.
- Donate your car. You can turn your car into a tax deduction. Per IRS Publication 526, your vehicle donation to an IRS approved 501 © (3) charity falls into one of these categories: For vehicles sold for under $500, you can claim the fair market value up to $500.00 without any additional paperwork besides the receipt we provide at the time of the pickup. If the gross proceeds for the sale of your donated vehicle exceeds $500.00, your deduction will be limited to the actual sale price. Once your vehicle is sold, you will be notified and you will be able to download all IRS required paperwork.
- Make a gift such as a bequest, charitable gift annuity, charitable lead or remainder trust, or other planned giving vehicles.
If you would like to discuss any of the above options, please contact Kevin Cullum, Executive Director, at the camp office at (563) 488-3893 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Wyoming is a 501 © (3) religious, non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.