Make a Gift to Camp
Camp Wyoming serves thousands of summer campers and retreat participants each year. The camp also offers its facilities and activities for retreats, reunions, and other events throughout the year. Your gift ensures that camp will continue to serve as an effective resource for people of all ages to grow in their faith, build community, and experience sacred space.
Where can I direct my gift?
- General Fund – Your gift will provide support to our program, staff training & development, facility upkeep, and insurance.
- Scholarship Fund – Camp Wyoming has a scholarship fund that will support a family wishing to send their child or children to camp. Your gift will help us serve more families in need.
- Special Project Fund – Your gift will help support the improvement of our program and operation such as new program spaces and replacement of campfire and chapel benches.
What options are available to make a gift?
- Click on the “Donate” button to make an online contribution.
- Mail a check to the Camp Office at 9106 42nd Avenue, Wyoming, IA 52362.
- Make a monthly contribution through an automatic deduction from your checking account. Contact the Camp office at (563) 488-3893 to obtain the necessary form.
- Camp Wyoming has an account to receive gifts of stock. Camp’s policy is to liquidate the gift upon receipt.
- Donate your car. You can turn your car into a tax deduction. Per IRS Publication 526, your vehicle donation to an IRS approved 501 © (3) charity falls into one of these categories: For vehicles sold for under $500, you can claim the fair market value up to $500.00 without any additional paperwork besides the receipt we provide at the time of the pickup. If the gross proceeds for the sale of your donated vehicle exceeds $500.00, your deduction will be limited to the actual sale price. Once your vehicle is sold, you will be notified and you will be able to download all IRS required paperwork.
- Make a gift such as a bequest, charitable gift annuity, charitable lead or remainder trust, or other planned giving vehicles.
If you would like to discuss any of the above options, please contact Kevin Cullum, Executive Director, at the camp office at (563) 488-3893 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Wyoming is a 501 © (3) religious, non-profit organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.